From: "Rajib Hossen" <rajibcse2k10@xxxxxxxxx>
To: gluster-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 1:34:59 AM
Subject: New in GlusterFS

Hello all,
I am new in glusterfs development. I would like to contribute in Erasure Coding part of glusterfs. I already studied non-systematic code and its theory. Now, I want to know how erasure coding read/write works in terms of coding. Can you please give me any documentation that'll help to understand glusterfs ec read/write, coding structure. Please any help is appreciated. Thanks you very much.

Sincerely,
Md Rajib Hossen