Re: requesting review available gluster* plugins in sos

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 at 20:07, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 10:00 AM Atin Mukherjee <amukherj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From glusterd perspective couple of enhancements I'd propose to be added (a) to capture get-state dump and make it part of sosreport . Off late, we have seen get-state dump has been very helpful in debugging few cases apart from it's original purpose of providing source of cluster/volume information for tendrl (b) capture glusterd statedump

How large can these payloads be? One of the challenges I've heard is
that users are often challenged when attempting to push large ( > 5GB)
payloads making the total size of the sos archive fairly big.

get-state and glusterd statedump are just mere text files of few KBs . Your example is referring to brick statedump file having many multiplexed bricks in a single process.