Re: The state of lock heal and inodelk/entrylk heal ?

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:50 AM Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkarampu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 9:15 AM Kinglong Mee <kinglongmee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello folks,

Lock self healing (recovery or replay) is added at
https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/2766/

But it is removed at
https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/12363/

I found some information about it at
https://anoopcs.fedorapeople.org/Lock%20recovery%20in%20GlusterFS.txt

I download the glusterfs source but cannot find any code about lock heal.

I wanna know the state of lock heal, and inodelk/entrylk heal.

hi,
     At the moment lock heal doesn't happen. It is an open item that needs to be fixed. It is a problem that is gaining interest recently and we are thinking of solving this problem. Did you get a chance to think about this problem and do you have any solutions?

I saw your question first @ https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/22377/, let us continue the conversation here so that everyone can get involved :-).

Can someone show me some information about it?

thanks,
Kinglong Mee

Pranith

--