Tests for the GCS stack using the k8s framework

Hello,

Deepshikha and I have been working on understanding and using the k8s framework for testing the GCS stack. With the help of the folks from sig-storage, we've managed to write a sample test that needs to be run against an already setup k8s gluster with GCS installed on top[1]. This is a temporary location for the tests and we'll move these into gluster-csi-driver repo[2] once some of the dependency issues[3] are sorted out.

The upstream storage tests are being split out into a test suite[4] that can be consumed out of tree by folks like us who are implementing a CSI driver interface. When that happens, we should be able to continuously validate against the standards set for the storage interface.