Re: [Gluster-infra] Server outage yesterday

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 2:20 PM Michael Scherer <mscherer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I just found out that we suffered a outage yesterday night from 22h UTC
to 23h40 (I was out on PTO after a flight, and supervision couldn't
send text messages due to network issue).

The root cause is a networking issue, and from what I gathered from irc
logs yesterday, some kind of networking loop. I am waiting for a
detailed report from IT to post more information, but situation is
stable.

Thank you for the update, Misc!

We got some feedback in social media about d.g.o not being available around the same time. Your email probably explains that as well.

Best Regards,
Vijay