Transfer file into WORM-State after FOP finished successfully

Hello folks,

I am implementing some stuff with the WORM Xlator and I have the idea to transfer a file into the WORM state immediately after a FOP finished successfully. Example

$ echo test >> test1.txt

After the FOP finished the file should be automatically WORMed. But I would like to have an individual retention for each file, so I don't want to use Volume Level WORM function.
At the moment autocommit is triggered after a specific period and the current FOP (e.g. write) would be blocked, but I want it to be my file WORMed immediately after the FOP (e.g. write) finished.

Maybe some of you have an idea. It should be possible to get the information about the success of an FOP in one of cbk functions e.g if a file is created and worm-file-level enabled, create_cbk sets the xattr trusted.worm-file trusted.start_time for the file. So this should be possible after a write FOP succeed?

Regards
David Spisla