Re: Glusterfs v4.1.1 issue encountered while executing test case ./tests/features/trash.t

Hi Abhay,

trash is not enabled by default and is considered an experimental feature in Gluster. You can ignore the failure in trash.t while we fix the problem for your architecture.

I will update through the bug if any other information is necessary from you.

Thanks,
Vijay