Re: Clang-Formatter for GlusterFS.

I have a different problem. clang is complaining on the 4.1 back port of a patch which is merged in master before
clang-format is brought in. Is there a way I can get smoke +1 for 4.1 as it won't be neat to have clang changes
in 4.1 and not in master for same patch. It might further affect the clean back ports.

- Kotresh HR