Re: FreeBSD smoke test may fail for older changes, rebase needed

That is fine with me. It is prepared for GlusterFS 5, so nothing needs
to be done for that. Only for 4.1 and 3.12 FreeBSD needs to be disabled
from the smoke job(s).

I could not find the repo that contains the smoke job, otherwise I would
have tried to send a PR.

Niels

For future reference, any "production" job that's on build.gluster.org will have a corresponding job on build-jobs[1] on review.gluster.org. This has been announced in the past and non-CI team members have sent us patches and new jobs. There may be some jobs that do not have a corresponding yml file, this is most likely because they're WIP or not production ready.

[1] http://git.gluster.org/cgit/build-jobs.git/

--
nigelb