Re: FreeBSD smoke test may fail for older changes, rebase needed

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 7:07 PM, Niels de Vos <ndevos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This Friday argp-standalone got installed on the FreeBSD Jenkins
slave(s). With the library available, we can now drop the bundled and
unmaintained contrib/argp-standlone/ from our glusterfs sources.

Unfortunately building on FreeBSD fails if the header/library is
installed. This has been corrected with https://review.gluster.org/20581
but that means changes posted in Gerrit may need a rebase to include the
fix for building on FreeBSD.

I think I have rebased all related changes that did not have negative
comments asking for corrections/improvement. In case I missed a change,
please rebase your patch so the smoke test runs again.

Thanks for the changes Niels, this makes project maintained easier with available libraries instead of carrying that code.

Sorry for any inconvenience that this caused,

It happens with some changes like this. Thanks for updating everyone about this, and also triggering the build again after rebasing.

-Amar

Niels

Amar Tumballi (amarts)