Re: Maintainer's Meeting on 23rd July, 2018: Meeting minutes

Attendance

Agenda

-Amar

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Amar Tumballi <atumball@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Attendance

  • <add your name here after joining the bridge>
  • </add>

Agenda

  • AI from previous meetings:

    • AI-1: Python3/Python2 discussion, take it to closure:
      • We now have agreed upon how it all looks.
      • Will be running tests on Fedora 28 for python3, and CentOS for Python2
    • AI-2: Coding Standard - Clang format
      • All set to do it this week.
      • There is more work on coding standard agreement.
  • Documentation Hackathon:

  • Coding Standard:

  • Commit message:

    • While there is a standard we ‘try’ to follow, it is not enforced. Can we try to get it documented?
    • Sample here @ github. Review it in Gerrit.
    • Can we bring back the gerrit URL to commit messages? There is a wealth of information and review comments captured there and going back to see the discussions later on is becoming a pain point.
  • Infrastructure:

    • Now the regression failure output comes in Gerrit itself, hence please check the reason for failure before re-triggerring regression.
  • Emails on Feature classification & Sunset of few features:

  • Mountpoint.IO

    • Who all are attending?
  • Release v5.0

    • Have you tagged the feature you are working on, for next release?
  • Status update from other projects?

    • GlusterD2
  • Round Table:

    • <Everyone gets a chance to talk and raise concerns, etc>
-----

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)

--