Update md-cache after triggering FOP via syncop framework?

Dear Gluster-Devels,

I'm currently using the syncop framework to trigger certain file operations within the Server Translators stack. At the same time, file attributes such as file rights and timestamps are changed (atime, mtime). I noticed that the md-cache does not get the changed attributes or only when the upcall xlator is activated eg by a READDIR (executing " $ stat * ").
However, I would find it cleaner if right after triggering a file operation by the syncop framework that would update md-cache. Is there a way to programmatically do this within the Server Translators stack?

Regards
David Spisla