Re: Agenda for Maintainer's meeting tomorrow (18th April).

Please note that This meeting involves 2 big topics related to developers/community, please try to attend the meeting.

1. Coding style (which can be very personal for many developers, great to agree and move forward on this).
2. GPL cure discussions
   - The link given explains most of it. But if people need further help understanding the benefits/impact of this, we can arrange for a legal presence to explain things out (Best effort, as it depends on their availability)