Re: Announcing Softserve- serve yourself a VM

Hi Nigel,

I have a suggestion here. It will be good if we have a option like request for extension of the VM duration, and the option will be automatically activated after 3 hours of usage of VM. If somebody is using the VM after 3 hours and they feel like they need it for 2 more hours they will request to extend the duration by 1 more hour. It will save the time of engineering since if a machine is expired, one has to configure the machine and all other stuff from the beginning.

Thanks,
Sanju