Re: [Gluster-Maintainers] Release 4.1: LTM release targeted for end of May

We could stand to use our words better on this stuff. Even though we've thought about it a lot, it's not always clear about what we mean in the roles and responsibilities.
I'll put a ticket into the Community Working Group to use more words about this.
- amye