statedump support for the new mem-pool implementation

Hi Raghavendra,

Soumya mentioned that you have been looking at, or planning to do so,
adding support for state-dumps for mem-pools. Could you point me to the
BZ or GitHub Issue that has been filed for this already? I'd like to
follow progress and review any changes that are sent.

In case you have not had time to look into the details, I might be able
to put something together. I've been working on memory leaks for a while
now, and just started to improve the initialization and cleanup of the
mem-pools.

Thanks,
Niels