Introducing Smit

Hello folks

I'd like to introduce Smit Thakkar. He's going to work on fstat over the next
few months. I've just deployed his newest feature. This will let you select
date ranges for fstat rather than looking at results back from point in time.
This will let us compare failures in May vs failures in April and changes in
top tests over time.

In the past, we only showed cumulative results which made querying for history
challenging to do. Please give him feedback on the changes by filing issues on
the fstat repo directly.

--
nigelb