Re: tests/basic/afr/gfid-mismatch-resolution-with-fav-child-policy.t - regression failures

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Karthik Subrahmanya <ksubrahm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Atin,

I had a look at "tests/basic/afr/gfid-mismatch-resolution-with-fav-child-policy.t".
The test case passes in my local system with latest master. I also tried cherry picking some of the patches which failed regression but it passed on my system.
In the list https://fstat.gluster.org/weeks/1/failure/214 many of the patches passed this test case in the later phase and are already merged on master.

For many patches the test case failed for first time and passed when it tried for second time.
In some cases it failed with EIO while doing "ls" for the file, but the immediate "cat" on the file passed.
It has some dependency on the cli option to resolve gfid split-brain, which is under progress.
So as discussed with Ravi, we were planning to mark it as bad at the moment. Is that fine?

I'd suggest that and would request to mark it bad asap. It's been failing very frequently now.

Regards,
Karthik