[Brick-Multiplexing] Failure to create .trashcan in all bricks per node

Following bugs were reported against trash translator in a brick multiplexing enabled environment:

In all the above cases trash directory, namely .trashcan, was being created only on one brick per node.
Trash directory is usually created within notify() inside trash translator on receiving CHILD_UP event
from posix translator. [trash.c:2367]. This CHILD_UP event is sent by posix translator on receiving PARENT_UP.

When brick multiplexing is enabled it seems that notify() is invoked only on the first brick which follows normal
path, but not in other bricks. On further debugging, we could see that in glusterfs_graph_attach(), apart from
graph preparation and initialization it lacks xlator_notify()  and parent_up calls as in normal cases.

Can you please shed some light on how we can move forward with these bugs?

Also thanks Atin and Nithya for help in debugging above issues.

Regards,
Jiffin