Re: How can add one fop after another fop?

Thanks for your answer.
For example I want to save the number of files in directory as one extended attribute.
After every create operation, this number should be added and set as attribute, So after create I need a setxattr.
But I dont know where this create is completed, I tested in dht translator and it was false because the creation is not complete in this translator.

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Niels de Vos <ndevos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 07:03:28AM +0430, Tahereh Fattahi wrote:
> Hi
> I want after create any file, do one setxattr automatically , where and how
> I should add this operation, and in which translator?

We would like to add support for compound (or composite) FOPs through
libgfapi. This is currently not available yet, and I do not think anyone
started working on it.

Could you explain a little more about your use case for this? Concrete
examples will help in understanding and pointing you to potential
alternative solutions.

Thanks,
Niels