Re: How can add one fop after another fop?

I think that api folder is a good place for adding this operation but I can not find the function that is execute for create.

for example pub_glfs_create in glfs-fops.c does not execute because I can not see the printed  log that I added in start of function.

or I had thought maybe default_create is a good point (in libglusterfs/default) but I can not find the body of this function.

can any one tell me which function is the input point for doing a fop? in api folder? or elsewhere?