Re: Snapshot maintainer

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for your contributions to snapshot and other areas of Gluster! I wish you luck in your future endeavors and look forward to your continued presence in the community.

All,

Raghavendra Bhat has agreed to be the interim maintainer for both snapshots and user serviceable snapshots.  Please work with Raghu for all activities related to snapshots.

Regards,
Vijay