Re: Request for Comments: Tests Clean Up Plan

Jeff, Nigel,

We do get time a test takes to run, as a part of the output of the test runs (at least on CentOS runs as I checked here [1]).

To avoid a DHT problem ;) it maybe better to take this sorted list and assign tests in a cyclic fashion so that all chunks relatively take the same amount of time to complete, than it being skewed due to the hash?

Shyam
[1] Test run chosen at random: https://build.gluster.org/job/centos6-regression/1350/consoleFull