Re: GlusterFS-3.9.0 - Delete or disable experimental features

> We need you opinions on this as these are your components.
>
> 3.9 is still building and shipping experimental features. The packages
> being build currently include these. We shouldn't be doing this.
>
> I have 2 changes under review [1] & [2], which disable and delete
> these respectively.
>
> Niels informed that for 3.8 they were deleted, so if we want follow
> precedence, I'd prefer [2].
>
> [1] isn't complete as it requires changes to the spec file. The change
> attempts to make experimental features disabled by default, while
> allowing them to enabled if required. There might be more things to
> fix to make it completely correct. Even if we don't choose [1] now, I
> will be forward porting it to master to allow selective building of
> experimental features.
>
> So what would you guys prefer?

Might as well remove JBR and FDL at this point.  Future changes won't
be back-portable to 3.8 anyway, especially after I break all my own
stuff with multiplexing.  They'll still be in master, but there's no
reason to keep them in release branches until they're much closer to
being ready.