Interested in contributing to Gluster Documentation

Hi all,

I am Srravya. I recently came across Gluster on the list of communities/organisations participating in Outreachy. Upon going through the list of projects Gluster has listed for the internship, I noticed that one of them is a documentation project. As a new comer to Gluster, I believe this would be a good way for me to get started in understanding Gluster and make my first contributions.

I would love to interact with community members including developers and documentation team members to know how best I can begin working on Gluster. It would be great if I could be pointed to any documentation bugs/tasks I could pick and also general docs on getting started and initial set up steps.

Looking forward to collaborating :)

Cheers,
Srravya