Fixing setfsuid/gid problems in posix xlator

hi,
   Jiffin found an interesting problem in posix xlator where we have never been using setfsuid/gid (http://review.gluster.org/#/c/15545/), what I am seeing regressions after this is, if the files are created using non-root user then the file creation fails because that user doesn't have permissions to create the gfid-link. So it seems like the correct way forward for this patch is to write wrappers around sys_<syscall> to do setfsuid/gid do the actual operation requested and then set it back to old uid/gid and then do the internal operations. I am planning to write posix_sys_<syscall>() to do the same, may be a macro?.
    I need inputs from you guys to let me know if I am on the right path and if you see any issues with this approach.

--
Pranith