Re: Gluster's Public Social Media Accounts

On 07/19/2016 10:57 AM, Brian Proffitt wrote:

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Vijay Bellur <vbellur@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:vbellur@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    [snip]

            Do we have a process for notifying about URLs, articles etc.
        that
            could be on these social media forums?

        What process would that be, beyond planet + already putting it on
        twitter for personal accounts? BKP can weigh in if other
        communities do
        this differently, but that's part of why we have
        planet.gluster.org <http://planet.gluster.org>
        <http://planet.gluster.org>

One possible technique would be what the Fedora community does: they set
up a mailing list just for sharing social media
links. People send what they find in, and this gets posted to the
appropriate social media account, if the content is relevant.

sounds like a good idea to me!

misc - can you please create a new mailing list "gluster-social-media" with Amye, Brian, Me and Jeff as the initial members? Anybody who is interested would be welcome to join!

-Vijay