How to handle spurious regression test error

Hello all:

    I have submitted some patch to glusterfs through gerrit , but there always are spurious regression test errors. I am  wondering what to do when there is no relevant error message around this patch  in  Jenkins console's output. It seems I only have two choice.
     First is just waiting for someone to recheck the test in jeekins, the other is rebase the patch. The second way will redo the all things, and I think is a little noisy for the other developers.
     So is there any better choice when I encounter this situation.

Thanks
Zhengping