How to add tests to distaf?

Hi,

I have written README[1] and HOWTO[2] covering many things about distaf which I could think of.

The README covers introduction and basic architecture of distaf. The HOWTO covers how to write and execute the test cases

Note: There are some gaps in HOWTO. Like I have mentioned distaf API guide. But that hasn't been setup yet. We plan to do that after making sure that we have proper docs in docstring of distaf related APIs. I request to kindly bear with it.

I will try to do a video and/or asciinema screen cast after I come back from vacation (15th April, 2016). If you have any questions/concerns/comments/suggestions, please let me know.

[1] - https://github.com/gluster/distaf/blob/master/README.md
[2] - https://github.com/gluster/distaf/blob/master/docs/HOWTO.md

Best Regards,
Vishwanath