Re: Hello and request for review

On 03/22/2016 12:16 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
hi Kevin,
       Welcome! I just checked client3_3_lookup code. I see that it copies gfid from loc->parent if it exists and non-null. Otherwise picks it from loc->pargfid. So I am not understanding why this patch fixed the problem :-(.

I mean, over the wire, pargfid should be non-null even without this patch...

Pranith
And the log you pasted in commit message fails with EINVAL. Does NFS convert EINVAL to EROFS? Could you give more information about how and when this happens? If you have any logs that can throw more light on the problem feel free to share it with us.

Pranith