Re: Flooding of client logs with JSON fop statistics under DEBUG log-level

> Since we have a volume set option(diagnostics.stats-dump-interval) to
> increase/decrease the dump interval can't we make its default value to 0
> which will disable dumping statistics at first place?

I don't have a particularly strong opinion on the matter.  My *personal*
preference is to disable periodic stats, but I'm a developer.  What's most
convenient for me might not be what's best for users/operators.

> On the other side diagnostics.stats-dump-interval lacks OPT_FLAG_CLIENT_OPT
> flag[2] to notify clients on the fly about the change in value which means
> that this change will take effect only after umount and re-mount of the
> volume (glusterd folks can correct me if I am wrong here).

Sounds like a bug and patch are called for.