Re: [Gluster-infra] Add gluster-nagios* to github

On 02/04/2016 07:36 PM, Niels de Vos wrote:
On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 07:17:25PM +0530, Kaushal M wrote:
Hi Sahina,

The gluster-nagios project currently lives in the 3 repositories in
review.gluster.org. Finding these projects on gerrit is not easy.

To be more visible it would be better if it is added to github under
the gluster organization. We can help set gerrit up to replicate to
the github repo. This will help with visibility of the project a lot.

Will add to github, and would appreciate help to replicate.

We also would like the plugins packaged in Fedora, EPEL and other
distributions. Who would be willing to get that done?

Ramesh should be able to get this going, will reach out on this group for help, if required.

Is there a plan to get the plugins to become part of the upstream Nagios
repository? If that is not acceptible, is there a central location or
registry where Nagios users check for available plugins?

Thanks for the prod. The plugins can be added to Nagios exchange (https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/) once the github repo is ready.

Many thanks,
Niels