Re: Restarting build.gluster.org

On 12/08/2015 10:28 AM, Kaushal M wrote:
On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Kaushal M <kshlmster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The gerrit-trigger plugin is not triggering automatically again. And
as before, I have no idea why.

I've scheduled a Jenkins restart, which should happen after running
jobs finish. Hopefully, this fixes the problem.

The restart has been cancelled. Vijay wants to take a crack at fixing
the problem.

Unfortunately I was unable to resolve the problem - most likely needs a configuration change for gerrit trigger plugin, however not sure of the right way to do it atm.

I ended up restarting Jenkins and that seems to have got gerrit trigger plugin working again. I rebased most patches that were affected by the non functional gerrit trigger plugin and hence regression runs are queued for such patches now. If I have missed rebasing your patches, please go ahead and manually trigger a regression run for such patches.

Thanks,
Vijay