Re: Renaming the "glusterfs-specs" repository to something more suitable

On 3 December 2015 at 20:24, Niels de Vos <ndevos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

It's been brought to my notice (several times now) that the current name
of the repository [1] where we post our work in progress, finished
designs and other technical specification, does not have a suitable
name.

If possible, I would like to have the repository renamed to either:

  a. gluster-designs: reflects the contents that it contains

+1 to gluster-designs among the two

//MS

  b. gluster-blueprints: similar to other projects naming

The documents in this repository are technical designs, not end-user
documentation (we have "glusterdocs" [2] for that) or detailed
implementation descriptions (which will be located together with the
sources [3]).

Anyone with a preference for one of these names, or with an other
suggestion should let us know as soon as possible.

Humble or Kaushal, could you follow up on this email somewhere next
week? I'll be out having holidays and will not see a lot of emails when
I'm enjoying the nice weather on the Canary Islands ;-)

Thanks,
Niels

1. https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-specs
2. https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/