Re: NetBSD regression failures

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks you, but any way geo-rep testsuit is moved under bad-tests.
I am working on getting geo-rep to work in NetBSD. I am fixing one
by one to get there. I have few questions.

1. geo-rep does lazy umount of gluster volume which needs to be modified
   to use 'gf_umount_lazy' provided by libglusterfs, correct?

2. geo-rep uses lgetxattr, it is throwing 'undefined error', I tried searching
   for man page for lgetxattr in netBSD but couldn't find. Is there a known
   portability issue with it?

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R