Re: Cleaning script of jenkins

Hi,

I am getting a failure which fails with "No such file or directory". I had to google translate french to understand that :p :p. Here's the link to the same:

https://build.gluster.org/job/compare-bug-version-and-git-branch/10793/console

Could you please take a look and see if it was broken during migration.

Regards,
Avra

On 08/04/2015 10:18 PM, Atin Mukherjee wrote:

-Atin
Sent from one plus one
On Aug 4, 2015 9:27 PM, "Michael Scherer" <mscherer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi again,
> So, while looking at jenkins, I would also propose the following course
> of action.
>
> We have some failry complex script stored inside jenkins config, and I
> think it would be better to have them as script in the git repo :
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests
Definitely a yes from me. This would open up the gate to understand the Jenkins setup what we have as most of the folks don't have infrastructure knowledge.