Re: [Regression-failure] glusterd status

Hi,

What you are refering with the glusterd being restarted might be true, but I don't remember if the two different peer addresses were before and after restarting glusterd, or after restarting glusterd and before/after peer status. We might need to re-do this exercise on a rackspace vm to get more clarity.

Regards,
Avra