Re: Documentation Help

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for offering help in our documentation effort!!

What's the best way for me to get involved?

Well, the GlusterFS documentation is scattered and need improvement in all the areas.

We have source code documentation under "doc" directory in GlusterFS project.

https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/master/doc

 The doc patches are in markdown format and  it land first  in review.gluster.org space.

http://review.gluster.org/#/q/status:open+message:doc,n,z

The documentation in gluster.org can be fetched from

http://www.gluster.org/documentation/

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/

> What's the best way for me
to help others get involved?
Is there a better place for me to ask these
questions than the devel mailing list?

You can share your ideas to Gluster-users mailing list.

Please let me know if you need any help or more details.

--Humble