Re: Gluster CLI for NFS-ganesha exports

Hi Meghana,
   We ( openstack integration team) are working towards integrating NFS-Ganesha in openstack Manila.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/manila/+spec/gateway-mediated-with-ganesha

Csaba and Ramana (Ccing them) are mainly involved in this effort.
It would be good to keep us looped in the design/implementation of the CLIs as Manila _can_ exploit it for glusterfs backend.

I have a quick Q looking at your feature page which says:

"User will be introduced to new CLI commands to manage nfs-ganesha exports. Most of the commands will be volume level options."

Does that mean CLI will support exporting only whole volume as NFS export ? In Manila we are using subdirs as NFS exports, hence the Q

Csaba, Ramana,
    FYI

thanx,
deepak