Re: glusterfs 3.6.0beta3 fills up inodes

The secondary node (passive replica) collects changelogs in ".processing" as the primary node (first replica) performs the synchronization. On a replica failover, the passive replica (now active) starts where the primary left. This _overload_ of changelog backlog in the passive node is the cause of inode fill up (In primary, changelog are moved to ".processed" which would still fill up inodes, but I guess you purge them periodically now).

I guess you'd need to purge changlogs from ".processing" in the secondary node, but the correct thing to do is to perform this automatically in geo-replication. Could you raise a bug for this?

    Venky