Re: Languages (was Re: Proposal for GlusterD-2.0)

On 09/08/2014 10:29 PM, Krishnan Parthasarathi wrote:
While the proposal for Glusterd-2.0 is doing its rounds in the devel/users lists, let me find out how the Go toolchain fares in debugging a live application and a core file, with a dash of go routines and channels for good effect :-) Shouldn't take long. I will share my experience and lets take this discussion from there. Does that make sense?
One more thing to explore is Go is not free from data races.(http://dave.cheney.net/2014/06/27/ice-cream-makers-and-data-races)

--
regards
Aravinda