reviews of "cppcheck for Ubuntu" fixes needed.

Hi,

Three changes are in desperate need of review. FWIW, Ubuntu would not update to a recent release of GlusterFS without these fixes, so we finessed these into 3.4.x (i.e. we did not wait for them on the master branch) but the same fixes are needed in the the other branches, including the master branch.

In some sense these are probably "vulnerabilities" that are potentially exploitable. Please let's get these reviewed and merged ASAP.

 +   master http://review.gluster.org/8064, has +1, needs +2

 +  release-3.6 http://review.gluster.org/8351, needs +1, +2

+ release-3.5 http://review.gluster.org/7605 has +2, waiting for merging the change in master

I even offer bribes, subject to me actually getting to your location to make good on the bribe. But don't let my ability to deliver bribes slow you down. Review early, review often. Please be diligent and make certain they are good reviews -- no rubber stamp reviews please.

Thanks.

--

Kaleb