Re: [RFC] Generating custom volume files for gluster volumes

Hi Bharata,

It might make sense to start pushing this discussion and associated docs to the wiki, using the feature template. You could fill out the feature template, and then create a page in your user space as the feature "home" where you could point people to for any ongoing discussion. Sound good?

For reference:

Feature template: http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features/Feature_Template
Current new features list: http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features
See also 3.4 planning: http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning34