Re: Can't use NFS with VMware ESXi

----- Original Message -----
> What is happening with this ?
> Non one actually care to take ownership about this ?
> If this is a bug why nobody is interested to get it fixed ? If not
>  someone speak up please.
> Two things are not working as they supposed, I am reporting back and
> nobody seems to give a dam about it.

Hi Fernando,

If nobody is replying, it's because they don't have experience with your particular setup, or they've never seen this problem before. If you feel it's a bug, then please file a bug at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/

You can also ask questions on the IRC channel: #gluster
Or on http://community.gluster.org/

I know it can be frustrating, but please understand that you will get a response only if someone out there has experience with your problem.

Thanks,
John Mark
Community guy