Feature requests;

Hi,

If these are in TLA, great .. (can someone let me know?) .. otherwise, it would be really great if we can get the following;

a. Specific stripe change information to enable Stripe to work properly with AFR
(currently AFR will apparently mirror every stripe during a heal, regardless of changes)

b. The ability to heal an open file without closing it.
(currently the only way to recover a xen instance running on an image on a glusterfs, following a node crash/restart, is to restart the xen instance)
(this is a serious issue for xen users)

c. Support for proper sparse-file copying when performing a heal operation on a sparse stripe.
(at the moment the heal process does not appear to honor the sparse status and does way more copying than it needs to)

Many thanks,
Gareth.