Re: AFR

Amar,

I think Brent is asking for #4 whether replicas will on different servers/bricks so no single server/brick will have the same replica in case of server/brick failure?

Added question...How will glusterfs know what servers/bricks contain particular replicas? Is there a distributed dbase with this info? I would assume something like this is needed esepcially for the fsck (which I was interested in working on if noone has already)? Maybe you guys have an interesting approach to share before release or should I go to the code?

Regards,
Dale