Square App Icon Logo For Mac OS

Hello,

I recently got a new MacBook Air and one of the first things I did was
download GIMP. Upon downloading it I realized that the Mac OS GIMP
application icon is not square comparatively to the other Mac OS
applications. I went into GIMP and started crafting. I made a square app
icon that matched the rest of the square icons on Mac OS. After changing
the GIMP icon on my computer I decided to share it on the r/GIMP Reddit
forum. It was well received and someone on the forum impored me to share it
with the developers, so I wanted to reach out to you guys and send the
square app icon. I have attached the .png to this email and will also
link the Reddit post below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GIMP/comments/tkh6wf/square_app_icon_for_mac_os/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Regards,
Ben Molenhouse