Re: Hello Developers

Hi David,

Your email is missing some important details. If you are referring to this
plugin:

https://sourceforge.net/p/gimp-forensics/wiki/Error%20Level%20Analysis/

It says it was updated in January 2021 and I would expect it to work with
the current version. You should send the error messages to the plugin
author or the GIMP Users list, where plugins are discussed. Your email
contained no error messages.

If you are referring to this plugin:

https://github.com/sentenza/GIMP-ELA

It says it requires GIMP 2.8 so may not work with current GIMP versions.
You can download older versions of GIMP from the link below. This links to
source code but there are folders for WIndows and OSX binaries there as
well.

https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/v2.8/

<https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/v2.8/>A court is likely going to
want a subject matter expert on this algorithm before accepting it as
evidence, but best of luck whatever you're doing.

Chris