Re: Python vs Scheme

While waiting for your answer, I delved into the topic and found several
scripts created in Scheme, I also noticed that Gimp uses its interpreter
derived from TinyScheme, whose development is not very active, while the
cousins of the Gnome project use Guile , which in the last release has
benefited from many optimizations
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/news/gnu-guile-300-released.html I
looked around a bit and saw that already with the release of Guile 2.0,
developers had been offered support to replace the TinyScheme interpreter
with Guile
https://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-developer/13578-gimp-and-guile-2-0
why then this was not happen?