gimp git master + python

Hi,

Been a while since i've tinkered under the hood, i've been working on updating some python scripts that i have to make them work with the latest GIMP from git (master) and i was wondering if there was some API information somewhere on what's changed as right now i'm just spinning my wheels searching for it. I've managed to get them to load and appear in filters but that's about all that works so far, and some of the functions don't seem to take the same set of parameters. At least a lot of it is unclear so far.

Thanks in advance.

Ben